Skip to Main Content
- If you choose to hunt during the pandemic it is essential that you follow CDC guidelines.
- Purchase your hunting license online instead of in-person.
- Hunt alone or with family members or others that you live with and are isolating with during the Governor’s “stay at home” order.
- Do not hunt if you feel sick or think you might be sick.
- Stay at home when you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for 20 seconds or using alcohol-based sanitizer even while afield or afloat.
- Do not share equipment with anyone, and wash your equipment when you’re done.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other hunters you encounter and try to avoid crowded access points.
- Try to hunt near home as much as possible and avoid traveling long distances.