Get your camera on!
You have until Monday, February 6, 2017 to submit your most striking wildlife and habitat-related photographs to our annual contest!
This year’s best submissions will be published in the following general categories:
- Virginia Fauna – native mammals (game and nongame), birds, insects, reptiles, and amphibians; underwater images of fish and aquatic life
- Virginia Landscapes – native plants, trees, flowers, and especially, scenic landscapes
- Textures & Patterns – abstract designs/patterns found in nature
- The Sporting Life – wildlife (game, nongame) and fishing activities afield
- Download the Virginia Wildlife Photography Contest Rules (PDF)
- Learn more about Virginia Wildlife Magazine
Check out some of the photos from the 2016 Showcase:
This article originally appeared in Virginia Wildlife Magazine.
For more information-packed articles and award-winning images, subscribe today!Learn More & Subscribe